F1S Fall Football Information 2021-2022
- Tickets can be purchased in advance online. Game tickets will be limited to 5000 total spectators (SFHS and WFHS) and 6500 (Wilson). Once the limited number of tickets are sold, we will not allow anyone else to enter the stadium.
- Entry lines will be very long due to security screening at the entrance gate. We strongly encourage spectators to purchase tickets early and online to avoid additional lines at the ticket counter.
- Florence 1 Schools students get in free. Students must show an ID to receive a ticket. Students are urged to collect their tickets before game day. Elementary and Middle School age students must be accompanied in the stadium by a parent or guardian.
- 62+ passes will be honored. Please present identification at the gate.
- SCHSL passes will be accepted at the gate. The pass must be presented at the gate.
- Varsity Football tickets are $6 in advance (online) or $7 at the gate. JV tickets are $5 in advance (online) and $6 at the gate. Middle School tickets are $4 in advance (online) and $5 at the gate. Tickets are non-refundable.
Safety and Security Protocols
- All spectators must go through a security screening upon entry. Arrive early and prepare for long lines for entry.
- Spectators will be screened by a metal detector/wand.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- If you feel sick or have a fever, please stay home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 recently or are showing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
- F1S Clear Bag Policy is in effect.
- Spectators will not be allowed to re-enter the stadium after exiting.
- Individuals will not be allowed to congregate in the parking lot, stadium entrance area, sidewalk areas, and stadium stairway areas.
- Spectators are not allowed to jump any fencing.
Items not allowed in the stadium include
- Bookbags, drawstring bags, diaper bags, cooler bags, and similar bags
- Outside food and drink
- Alcohol, tobacco, vapes, e-cigarettes, drugs
- Air horns, fireworks
- There will be concessions available at the stadium.
- Concession stands are available on both the home and visitor sides of the stadium.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed in the stadium.
- No coolers, large bags, or baskets will be allowed in the stadium.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the premises.
- Gates separate home and visitor stands.
- Spectators will not be allowed to walk to opposite sides of the stadium.
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the field area.
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the field house.
- Spectators should not climb or cross any fenced area.
Restrooms are available on the home and visitor side, including handicap-accessible restrooms.
After the Game
- Once the game is over, please depart the stadium.
- Spectators will not be allowed on the field.
- Please place any trash in a nearby trash can.
- Students should be picked up promptly.
- Students and spectators are not permitted to congregate in the stadium, parking lot, or school campus after the conclusion of the game.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Florence 1 Schools has a clear bag policy for all sporting events. Please see below for details.
The Florence 1 Schools athletics clear bag policy exists in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our parents, community members, students, athletes, staff and officials.
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” – approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection at the gate)
- Diaper bags (with an infant/toddler – after proper inspection)
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny Packs
- Cinch/drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags/camera bags
FANS WITH A PROHIBITED BAG WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE EVENT. FANS WILL NEED TO RETURN PROHIBITED BAGS TO THEIR VEHICLE.