Fall 2020 Memorial Stadium Protocols
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ATTEND A FOOTBALL GAME AT MEMORIAL STADIUM
- Game tickets will be limited to 3500 total spectators. Once the limited number of tickets are sold, we will not allow anyone else to enter the stadium.
- Student tickets will still be available for free but limited to 10% of the student population. Once the free tickets are gone, additional students may purchase a general admission ticket.
- Pass 62 passes will be honored. Please present identification at the gate. However, once the limited capacity is reached, no additional spectators will be admitted.
- SCHSL passes will be accepted at the gate. The pass must be presented at the gate. Due to limited capacity, we will only honor 25 SCHSL passes to each game.
- Varsity Football tickets are $7. Junior Varsity tickets are $5. No refunds are available with the purchase of your ticket(s).
- Stadium Road, as well as the gates to Memorial Stadium, will not be open until 6:00 PM.
- Due to COVID-19 regulations, tailgating or congregating in the parking lot areas will not be permitted.
- You must wear a mask while on Memorial Stadium’s grounds. Please be prepared to be asked to exit the premises without a refund if you are not wearing your mask.
- You will not be allowed to exit and re-enter the stadium.
- Elementary and middle school age students must be accompanied into the stadium by a parent or guardian.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Florence 1 Schools has a clear bag policy for all sporting events. Please see the graphic below for details.
- There will be no food or drinks sold at Memorial Stadium. Spectators may bring their own food or drink.
- No coolers, large bags, or baskets will be allowed in the stadium.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the premises.
- No tailgating is allowed before, during, or after a game.
Home teams will enter the stadium from the normal location on Stadium Road.
Visiting fans will enter the stadium in the gate nearest the concession stand and turn left upon entry.
Spectators must maintain 6-foot social distancing while on the premises. Families of the same household may sit together, but please maintain six feet of distance between individuals/groups.
Fans will be allowed to stand along the exterior fences and ushers will be in place to assist in the seating of fans.
Follow the instructions on posted signage. Some areas will be one-way traffic only.
If you don’t know or understand a procedure, ask an usher for help. See the graphic below for a chart of where to enter, and where to sit.
PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEAT
We ask that when you enter the stadium, you find a seat and remain seated for the entire game. If you choose to stand, please stay in one spot.
You are allowed to visit the restroom, but please remember to stay socially distant and 6 feet away from other spectators.
Do not approach the visiting or home team bench area and stay off the field.
Please wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently to help reduce the spread of germs.
Remember, all spectators must wear masks while on premises.
No one, including children, will be allowed to bring balls or any other equipment to play with during the game.
Balls and other items which could be thrown are prohibited from being brought in the stadium.
Children will NOT be allowed to wander or play while inside the stadium.
Restrooms will be available, including handicapped-accessible restrooms. Restrooms will be routinely closed in order to be cleaned and sanitized throughout the game. Please maintain 6 ft. social distancing in the restrooms. Please wash your hands when using the restrooms.
AFTER THE GAME
Once the game is over, please depart the stadium immediately.
Spectators will not be allowed to sit/stand in the bleachers or stand/walk on the field.
Please place any trash in a nearby trash can.
Please follow the posted signage for the pathway to exits.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL SICK
If you feel sick or have a fever, please stay home.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 recently or are showing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
If you have had close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home.
Each fan who enters the stadium is required to have their temperature checked. Temperatures that read over 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the stadium.
We greatly appreciate your attending our athletic events and supporting our student-athletes. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we follow protocols to keep athletes, coaches, and community members safe.