Arrival and dismissal are very important times of our day. Therefore, if you are bringing your child to school, please take a moment to carefully read about our morning and afternoon carline procedures. Our procedures are in place to help get students to class on time and most importantly protect the safety of everyone. Please let me know if you have questions about any of these procedures.
Morning Carline Procedures
- Carline begins in the morning at 7:00 am
- Children being brought t to school should be let out of their cars in the loading/ unloading zone outside of the gymnasium m and cafeteria. Children should not be let off anywhere else during the morning car rider time.
- The front of the school is strictly for school personnel until 8:00 AM.
- Please do not drop students off in the bus lot is strictly for buses only.
The final tardy bell is at 7:45. If your child is not seated in their homeroom class, please expect your child to be marked tardy.
Savannah Grove Afternoon Carline Procedures expect
- Enter the carline the same way as you would in the morning. Please do not change lanes once you enter the traffic circle.
- Please display your car- rider nametag in the window on your rear view mirror. If you do not have one, please contact the office at 843-664-8463
- An administrator or staff member will be a announcing your child's name on the rad io.
- Go over with your child on how to buckle themselves in. If you need to assist your child, we ask that you pull up and over to the side by the fence to help them. This will keep the line moving.
- Do not pull out of the line. This is for your safety and for others.
- Please be alert and ready at all times.
By doing all of the above, we can keep the carline moving swiftly! Thanks for your cooperation!
David Copeland Jr.