Congratulations Class of 2023!
We are looking forward to commemorating and celebrating the success of our graduating seniors at the Florence Center.
The schedule for graduation is as follows:
Wilson High School - Thursday, May 25 at 10:00 am (Doors open at 8:30 am)
South Florence High School - Thursday, May 25th at 4:00 pm(Doors open at 2:30 pm)
West Florence High School - Friday, May 26 at 10:00 am (Doors open at 8:30 am)
All guests, with the exception of children under the age of three sitting in a parent’s lap, must have a ticket for entry to the ceremony.
- Doors to the Florence Center will open at 8:30 AM the day of graduation for Wilson and 2:30 PM for South Florence on May 25th
- Doors will open at 8:30 AM for West Florence on May 26th.
- Seating is general admission, however, you will need a ticket to be seated. Guests may park in either the West (Gate 3) or East (Gate 5) parking lot of the Florence Center.
- The Florence Center has a clear bag policy. No large bags are permitted. One CLEAR bag that does not exceed 12"x6"x12" or one small bag/clutch that does not exceed 4.5"x6.5"
- Upon entering the Florence Center, guests will enter through designated doors and participate in a pre-screening process. Please note that balloons, banners, noise makers, flags, flowers, or posters will NOT be allowed into the facility.
- Concessions will not be available during the ceremony due to safety protocols. Guests are asked to remain seated during the ceremony. Late arrivals to the ceremony will not be permitted to enter the arena until the graduation processional is complete. Guests are not allowed onto the arena floor before or after the ceremony.
- Please refrain from parking in neighboring business parking lots
For more information about the Florence Center policies see the Florence Center 2023 Graduation Packet.
Wilson and West Graduates should arrive no later than 9:00 am. South graduates should arrive no later than 2:30 pm. Graduates who ride with their families will park in the East Parking Lot (see the attached map). The graduate should exit the vehicle once the car has been safely parked and report to Door 7 to enter the ballroom to line up for graduation.
Please instruct your guest that their cooperation in maintaining a dignified ceremony is expected. Because every graduate deserves to hear his/her graduate's name called, please urge your guests to refrain from whistling, yelling, screaming, or applauding for any one student or groups of students. Inappropriate behavior by students or guests will not be tolerated at the graduation ceremonies. Disruptive students or guests may result in them being escorted to leave the Florence Center and not allowed to return. We ask that the audience hold applause, cheers, and shout-outs until the end of the ceremony.