Congratulations Class of 2022!
We are looking forward to commemorating and celebrating the success of our graduating seniors this week at the Florence Center.
The schedule for graduation is as follows:
South Florence High School - Wednesday, June 1st at 10:00 am (Doors open at 8:30 am)
West Florence High School - Wednesday, June 1st at 4:00 pm (Doors open at 2:30 pm)
Wilson High School - Thursday, June 2nd at 10:00 am (Doors open at 8:30 am)
All guests, with the exception of children under the age of three sitting in a parent’s lap, must have a ticket for entry to the ceremony.
- Doors to the Florence Center will open at 8:30 AM the day of graduation for South Florence and 2:30 PM for West Florence on June 1st
- Doors will open at 8:30 AM for Wilson on June 2nd.
- Seating is general admission, however, you will need a ticket to be seated. Guests may park in either the East or West parking lot of the Florence Center.
- Please refrain from parking in neighboring business parking lots.
- Upon entering the Florence Center, guests will enter through designated doors and participate in a pre-screening process. Please note that balloons, banners, noise makers, flags, flowers, or posters will NOT be allowed into the facility.
- Concessions will not be available during the ceremony due to safety protocols. Guests are asked to remain seated during the ceremony. Late arrivals to the ceremony will not be permitted to enter the arena until the graduation processional is complete. Guests are not allowed onto the arena floor before or after the ceremony.
South and Wilson Graduates should arrive at 8:30 am. West graduates should arrive at 2:30pm. Graduates who ride with their families will park in the East Parking Lot (see the attached map). The graduate should exit the vehicle once the car has been safely parked and report to Door 7 to enter the ballroom to line up for graduation.
Please instruct your guest that their cooperation in maintaining a dignified ceremony is expected. Because every graduate deserves to hear his/her graduate's name called, please urge your guests to refrain from whistling, yelling, screaming, or applauding for any one student or groups of students. Inappropriate behavior by students or guests will not be tolerated at the graduation ceremonies. Disruptive students or guests may result in them being escorted to leave the Florence Center and not allowed to return. We ask that the audience hold applause, cheers, and shout-outs until the end of the ceremony. Guests and parents may only videotape and photograph the ceremony from their vehicles.