Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Lindsey Bibler
MU ALPHA THETA (Math Honor Society) Information:
Click here for information about our organization.
If you have completed all high school math courses up through and including Algebra II H, you are eligible to apply for Mu Alpha Theta. You will need to do the following:
1) Complete the online google form application: Click here
2) Email two teachers requesting a recommendation. One teacher must be math. When you email them, copy and paste the link below into the email so they can access the google form recommendation to fill out for you.
Teacher recommendation form: https://forms.gle/1ZvXgj4DgkiHDr9o9
Applications and teacher recommendation forms are DUE by SEPTEMBER 1. Please see me if you have any questions!
1st block - Differential Calculus H
2nd block - Pre-Calculus H
3rd block - Planning
4th block - Pre-Calculus H
This is my fifteenth year as a teacher at South Florence High School. I currently teach Pre-Calculus and AP Calculus. I believe that all students, with the right mindset and a strong work ethic, have the potential to succeed in the mathematics classroom. I strive to educate my students with accuracy, precision, humor, and lots of love. I hope that students leave my class with a greater appreciation for the beauty and complexity of mathematics than they had before.
· Francis Marion University, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with a Teaching certification
· Lesley University, Master of Education in Educational Technology
Endorsements and Additional Certifications:
· Advanced Placement Calculus AB/BC
· Gifted and Talented
Awards and Recognitions:
· Francis Marion Veteran Educator Award in 2017
· Milken Educator Award in 2016
· Florence School District One Teacher of the Year in 2014
· Optimist Teacher of the year for South Florence in 2013