Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Lindsey Bibler
SOUTH FLORENCE PEER TUTORING INFORMATION
The Math and English Honor Societies are offering free peer tutoring. If you need help with your math/english assignments, you're invited to come!
When: every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning from 7:50-8:25am
Where: Always on the 100 (locker) hall!
August 31 - October 28 will be in room 101 (Gause)
November 2 - January 13 will be in room 100 (McCray)
January 18 - March 17 will be in room 102 (Reaves-Jackson)
March 22 - May 26 will be in room 103 (Bibler)
How: Appointments are not necessary; just show up when you need help!
This is my fourteenth year as a teacher at South Florence High School. I currently teach Pre-Calculus and AP Calculus. I believe that all students, with the right mindset and a strong work ethic, have the potential to succeed in the mathematics classroom. I strive to educate my students with accuracy, precision, humor, and lots of love. I hope that students leave my class with a greater appreciation for the beauty and complexity of mathematics than they had before.
· Francis Marion University, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with a Teaching certification
· Lesley University, Master of Education in Educational Technology
Endorsements and Additional Certifications:
· Advanced Placement Calculus AB/BC
· Gifted and Talented
Awards and Recognitions:
· Francis Marion Veteran Educator Award in 2017
· Milken Educator Award in 2016
· Florence School District One Teacher of the Year in 2014
· Optimist Teacher of the year for South Florence in 2013