Florence 1 Schools Grading Scale
A = 90 - 100
B = 80 - 89
C = 70 - 79
D = 60 - 69
F = 59 and below
Elementary Grade Scale: Special Area Classes
E = 85 - 100
S = 60 - 84
N = 59 or below
PowerSchool Parent Portal
What is the Parent Portal?
- PowerSchool is the student information system used by all schools in South Carolina. PowerSchool is used for scheduling, taking attendance, storing grades, and more.
- PowerSchool's Parent Portal provides real-time access for parents to their child's grades, attendance, assignments, and more.
- PowerSchool is an online resource that allows you to see your student’s grades, attendance, and teacher assignments. It allows you to set up an email address to receive reports.
Who has access to the Parent Portal?
- All parents/guardians who have students in Florence School District One may have access to PowerSchool.
How do I access the Parent Portal website?
How do I access the Parent Portal App?
How do I request a username and password?
- Each school will assign all parents/guardians usernames and passwords to access PowerSchool. Please contact your child’s school.
- Parents/guardians will need to go to their child's school and show a picture ID to have an account set up.
- Usernames and passwords will not be given over the telephone or via email to protect student information.
PowerSchool is a registered trademark of Pearson School Systems. PowerSchool, PowerTeacher and the Pearson School Systems logo are trademarks of Pearson School Systems.