Degrees and Certifications:
Mission and Beliefs
The Mission of Delmae Elementary School is to Educate! Prepare! Inspire!
All students will be highly motivated, successful, and responsible citizens of an ever-changing society.
Delmae Elementary School is a place where “Kids and Character Count” and “Success is Achieved through Innovation”.
- Learning is a continuous lifelong process and all children can succeed.
- Every child deserves an equal educational opportunity and the right to learn without interference in a safe, comfortable and stimulating environment.
- Instruction focused on standards and driven by data promote high levels of achievement.
- Differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students is critical to student success.
- Rigorous and research-based student centered lessons and activities prepare students for the 21st Century.
- Increased opportunities for project-based and problem solving learning provide collaboration, critical thinking, and effective communication.
- Opportunities to incorporate technology into daily instruction enhance the learning experience.
- Professional Development focused on rigor and data are important for student development and staff support.
- School Home and Community Partnerships are a key to enhancing student achievement and meeting the individual needs of students.
- Instructional programs that extend beyond basic basal instruction are important to helping students grow in all areas.
- Opportunities for extra-curricular activities that extend beyond the school day increase student achievement and allow students a well-rounded experience.
- Opportunities to participate in both STEM and STEAM focused learning opportunities are integral in preparing students for the 21st Century.
- Celebrating the diversity of our students and staff enhances the learning environment and supports the building of relationships.