Adult education students manage a number of responsibilities daily. At Florence County Adult Education, we try to keep learning opportunities flexible. Whenever you cannot attend classes in-person, you still have options to keep learning. Check out the five options listed below:
1) Teachers can create paper-packets with work. These can be picked up onsite between the hours of 8am-5pm.
2) Teachers are available for you to contact. Email addresses are listed below:
Eyleen Atacho email@example.com
Doris Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Bratton email@example.com
Taylor Bunn firstname.lastname@example.org
Susanne Fountain email@example.com
Clarisa Sanchez-Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
Leeann Griggs email@example.com
Brenda Hannah firstname.lastname@example.org
Ida King email@example.com
Laura Kirven firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleo Martinez email@example.com
Claudia McLellan firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephenie Parrott email@example.com
Katrina Powell firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Romanyzyn email@example.com
Vickie Scipio firstname.lastname@example.org
Janice Singletary email@example.com
Anne Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Join us on Zoom for instructional support on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am and also Thursdays at 11am. Links to the zoom meetings are sent to students via email.
4) Teachers have Google Classroom instructional options.
For the ESL Google Classroom Code, please contact Claudia McLellan @ email@example.com.
GED Google Classroom code: l2mnz6y
5) Students havae access to logins to one or more of the following: Rosetta Stone, IXL, Essential Ed, WIN, Apex, Khan Academy. Use them!
Call 843.664-8152 (McClenaghan) or 843-374-5517 x 11111 (Lake City) with any questions. Staff are answering phones 8am -5pm, Monday through Friday. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.