Adult education students manage a number of responsibilities daily. At Florence County Adult Education, we try to keep learning opportunities flexible. Whenever you cannot attend classes in-person, you still have options to keep learning. Check out the five options listed below:
1) Teachers can create paper-packets with work. These can be picked up onsite between the hours of 8am-5pm.
2) Teachers are available for you to contact. Email addresses are listed below:
Eyleen Atacho firstname.lastname@example.org
Doris Baker email@example.com
Ashley Bratton firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Bunn email@example.com
Susanne Fountain firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarisa Sanchez-Garcia email@example.com
Leeann Griggs firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda Hannah email@example.com
Ida King firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Kirven email@example.com
Cleo Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudia McLellan email@example.com
Stephenie Parrott firstname.lastname@example.org
Katrina Powell email@example.com
Karen Romanyzyn firstname.lastname@example.org
Vickie Scipio email@example.com
Janice Singletary firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Stone email@example.com
3) Join us on Zoom for instructional support on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am and also Thursdays at 11am. Links to the zoom meetings are sent to students via email.
4) Teachers have Google Classroom instructional options.
For the ESL Google Classroom Code, please contact Claudia McLellan @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
GED Google Classroom code: l2mnz6y
5) Students havae access to logins to one or more of the following: Rosetta Stone, IXL, Essential Ed, WIN, Apex, Khan Academy. Use them!
Call 843.664-8152 (McClenaghan) or 843-374-5517 x 11111 (Lake City) with any questions. Staff are answering phones 8am -5pm, Monday through Friday. Or email email@example.com.