While face-to-face classes are not in session, you still have options to keep your learning going. Check out the five options listed below:
1) Teachers have created paper-packets with work. These can be picked up at Poynor between the hours of 8am-3pm.
2) Teachers are available for you to contact. Email addresses are listed below:
Eyleen Atacho firstname.lastname@example.org
Doris Baker email@example.com
Ashley Bratton firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Buffkin email@example.com
Taylor Bunn firstname.lastname@example.org
Susanne Fountain email@example.com
Leeann Griggs firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda Hannah email@example.com
Ida King firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Kirven email@example.com
Claudia McLellan firstname.lastname@example.org
Evelyn Ortiz email@example.com
Stephenie Parrott firstname.lastname@example.org
Katrina Powell email@example.com
Karen Romanyzyn firstname.lastname@example.org
Vickie Scipio email@example.com
Janice Singletary firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Stone email@example.com
3) We will have Facebook Live GED, ESL, and Generational Family Literacy lessons from 9am-11am on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Schedule for Facebook Live:
9:00 am College and Career Navigator, Anne Stone
9:15 am Science/Social Studies Lesson
9:30 am Math Lesson
9:45 am English Lesson
10:00 am Science/Social Studies Lesson
10:15 am Generational Family Literacy
10:30 am ESL
4) Teachers have or are setting up Google Classroom instructional options.
ESL Google Classroom Code: tsvwpei
GED Google Classroom code: l2mnz6y
5) Students already have logins to one or more of the following: Rosetta Stone, IXL, Essential Ed, WIN, Apex, Khan Academy. Use them!
Call 843.664-8152 with any questions. Staff are answering phones 8am -3pm, Monday through Friday. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.