- Students arriving after 8:20 AM should report to the attendance office with a parent to be signed in.
- Students not in attendance in a class for at least forty minutes (1 hour MYP) will be marked absent for that class.
- Students who are absent from school must bring a parent note or doctor’s excuse to the attendance office within three days of their return. Written excuses submitted after three days will not be accepted.
- Consequences for tardies are addressed in the discipline code.
- Students should not be removed from class during instructional time. Sign in/out arrangements should be made during the change of classes.
- Staying in the restroom during class time because of illness will be considered cutting class.
- Students are allowed ten medical absences and ten general absences (six MYP) that include absences with parent notes, sign-outs, sign-ins and unexcused absences.