WMS Volleyball Information and Announcements
WILLIAMS MIDDLE/WILSON HIGH GIRLS VOLLEYBALL 2022
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Williams/Wilson Girls Volleyball Program. Below is
important info you will need in order to become eligible to participate in Summer Volleyball Practices/Tryouts.
1) Please log on to planetHS.com (Planet High School) and create an account for the student-athlete and
for the parent (if you don’t already have an account).
2) Complete the online forms that are already in the planetHS system, and upload a copy of the student-
athlete’s birth certificate
3) Schedule an appointment for the student-athlete to have a sports physical completed by a Physician.
Please take the two physical forms (attached in this packet) with you to the appointment. You will
complete page 1 only (History Form), and the physician will complete page 2 (Physical Form).
4) Scan or take a picture of the physical forms, upload them into planetHS, and double check that all
forms are uploaded in their correct places.
5) All forms must be uploaded and APPROVED in planetHS before the student-athlete can participate in
Summer Volleyball Practices/Tryouts (or any other sport).
*** Please text me your name when all forms have been completed and uploaded, so that I can
review your forms for approval. I will then send you information on the summer schedule. ***
CONTACTS: ROMONA GREENE
WILLIAMS MIDDLE GIRLS VOLLEYBALL COACH
PHONE : 803-730-6377
EMAIL : ROGREENE@FSD1.ORG
WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable t-shirt and shorts (spandex or loose fitting)
Comfortable sneakers with good traction and support
(please, no vans, chuck taylor’s, sperry’s or similar shoes)
WHAT TO BRING: Water Bottle/Squeeze Bottle
Hair Tie (for long hair or braids)
Small Towel (for sweat, if need be)
YOUR BEST EFFORT!!!