The mission of Florence 1 Schools is Students First! Our goal is to help position every student for his or her own version of success. The primary goal for all Florence 1 Arts Programs is to provide high-quality, equitable arts experiences for all students.
Our vision is to create STARS whose talent will shine across the world. We will do so by:
- Engaging our STARS in comprehensive artistic programs that foster student engagement and creativity.
- Enriching our STARS through field experiences, residences, and productions that bring the content to life.
- Developing our STARS through enriching, research-based, and personalized learning activities tailored to the needs of each student.
- Challenging our STARS to generate new ideas and processes in their Art form.
- Inspiring our STARS to be life-long learns with a deep appreciation for the Arts.
The Office of Arts and Innovative Programs coordinates the dance, music, theatre, visual arts programs, and the Gifted and Talented - Artistic programs for grades K-12.