Schedule Request Change
Schedule changes will only be approved for the following reasons:
- A required course for graduation or promotion has been omitted from the schedule.
- Credit for the course has been earned previously, for example, during summer school or credit recovery.
- A student has not passed the prerequisite for the course
- All required courses are scheduled in the same semester or a similar hardship occurs.
- A transfer student requires a level change due to newly received information.
- An error has been made by the school.
- A newly documented medical condition makes a course unsuitable for a student.
Students will NOT be allowed to drop courses for the following reasons:
- Student wants a different teacher.
- Student wants a different elective.(most electives are full)
- Student wants a different lunch.
- Student wants a class with a friend.
South Florence students request a schedule change here - students must be signed in with district credentials to access Schedule Change form.