Schedule Change Request
Schedule changes will only be approved for the following reasons:
- A required course for graduation or promotion has been omitted from the schedule.
- Credit for the course has been earned previously, for example, during summer school or credit recovery.
- A student has not passed the prerequisite for the course
- All required courses are scheduled in the same semester or a similar hardship occurs.
- A transfer student requires a level change due to newly received information.
- An error has been made by the school.
- A newly documented medical condition makes a course unsuitable for a student.
Students will NOT be allowed to drop courses for the following reasons:
- Student wants a different teacher.
- Student wants a different elective.(most electives are full)
- Student wants a different lunch.
- Student wants a class with a friend.
Southside students request a change here - students must be signed in with district credentials to access Schedule Change form.
Southsides School Counselors
Mrs. Wanda Smith, Mrs. Kim Osborne, Mrs. Christy James
Our School Counselors are here to help your child's time at Southside to be successful and to help them plan for a career in high school and beyond.