Programs for Exceptional Children
Our goal is to provide world-class educational services to students with disabilities by implementing individualized, research and standards-based interventions and instruction as we prepare them to become productive members of their communities and global competitors.
Always seeking educators who are energetic and enthusiastic individuals with great heart to serve students with exceptionalities.
The greatest highlight in working in Florence 1 Schools is the freedom and flexibility to add 21st Century Innovation and Creativity to your classrooms.
In Florence 1 Schools, we support our teachers through:
- Monthly Lead/New teachers’ meeting
- Monthly Professional Development
- Writing Compliant IEPs
- Writing Prior Written Notices (Conference Summaries)
- Differentiated Instruction
- Grade level Instruction for struggling learners
- Open Computer Lab Every Tuesday and Thursday from 2pm to 4pm to support with the ENRICH program
- Providing the latest technology (Chromebooks, iPads, etc.) to support with Blended Learning
We support our students by supplementing our South Carolina State Standards/Curriculum with:
- Unique Learning System
- Inclusive Practices
- Access to the latest technology