School Counseling Department
The mission of the Williams Middle School Counseling Program is to work in collaboration with home, school, and community to motivate, prepare, and empower students through a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program through the academic, personal/social, and career domains that would allow all students to become productive and successful 21st century learners.
- Compassionate and confidential environment to discuss personal concerns and issues
- An opportunity for your voice to be heard
- Individual and group services to enhance life skills, coping strategies and inter/intra personal skills.
- Our commitment and passion to the students’ well being
- Our integrity in our actions
- The ability to be creative and flexible to address each strength and challenge of our students.
- Individual Planning (Academic Achievement, Personal/Social Development, Career Development)
- Responsive Services (individual counseling, small group counseling, crisis intervention, consultation, and referral to other agencies)
- System Support (school to parent communications, community involvement)