1. Follow all directions.
2. Maintain a safe environment. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
3. Be prepared for class. Bring all materials and a positive attitude!
4. Respect your teacher, your classmates, your classroom, and yourself.
5. Raise your hand for permission to speak or to leave your seat.
1. Non-Verbal Warning
2. Step 1: Verbal Warning - Name taken; parent contact
3. Step 2: Intervention - Loss of recess privileges or silent lunch, and parent contact
4. Step 3: Administrative Conference - Self-assessment, conference, and parent contact
5. Step 4: ABE - Video, intervention, and parent contact
6. Step 5: Office Referral