Rules and Consequences
1. Follow directions quickly.
2. Raise your hand for permission
to speak or leave your seat.
3. Make smart choices.
4. Make your dear teacher happy.
5. Always listen when your teacher is talking.
6. Keep your hands, feet, and
objects to yourself.
7. Complete and turn in all assignments
when they are due.
1st Offense-verbal warning
2nd Offense-verbal warning Note in agenda
3rd Offense-verbal warning (yellow) Note in agenda
4th Offense-verbal warning with loss of privilege (red) Note in agenda
You may also refer to the Florence School District One Code of Conduct
Positive notes home
Good news phone call