The application process includes:
- Apply Online
- Submit Required Documentation
- Screening for Qualified Applicants
- Submit Required Documents
- Application Screening
- Interviews and Reference Checking
Please submit accurate & complete information
- Unofficial College Transcript(s) 60 Hours of Earned Credit or
- WorkKeys Scores(Silver Level) in applied mathematics, Reading for Information, Locating Information and Writing
- High School Diploma
- SC Educators Certificate or Out-of-state Certificate or Letter of Eligibility(PACE)
- Official College Transcript(s)
- Recent college graduates should submit PRAXIS scores
- Statement of Educational Philosophy
The above documents must be uploaded to your applicant file when completing the online application
All Applications are reviewed to determine if the applicant meets the minimum requirements for the position(s).
Interviews and Reference Checking
After the closing date for a position and the applicant screening process, all eligible candidate resumes and applications are sent to the school or department which has the vacancy. The school or department will select from among the qualified candidates and conduct interviews.
- Only chosen candidates are interviewed in the school/department where the vacancy exists.
- References are checked, especially those from pervious/present employment.
- After the interviews are completed, a recommendation will be made to HR.
- HR will contact the recommended candidate.
District Employment Policy
Florence School District One selects and employs staff members on the basis of qualifications and merit. The district ensures fair and equitable treatment for minorities. The district does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, handicap, marital status, national origin, creed, political affiliation, ancestry, sex, or age.