Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Julie Smith
Dear Parents and Community Members,
At Royall Elementary School, we are committed to providing our students with the highest quality educational experience possible. To achieve this goal, we offer the following:
* An academically challenging curriculum designed to prepare students to compete globally in our ever-changing world
* A school wide emphasis on our STEM initiative
* Proven instructional techniques that insure that students are actively involved their own learning
* Enhanced learning opportunities through access to all forms of technology
* An instuctional program designed to prepare students to be proficient post-secondary and STEM career-focused learners
* A safe, attractive and inviting learning environment where students are encouraged to think creatively, take risks, collaborate with others and communicate effectively
* High expectations for every student-both academic and behavioral
* Caring, competent and enhusiastic teachers who model a love of teaching and, more importantly, a love of learning
* A dedication to fostering in each student a love of reading and writing
* Opportunities for students to learn and practice social skills needed to be successful in our ever-changing society
* An emphasis on recognizing, developing and celebrating the special gifts of each child
* Well-informed and actively-involved parents who are expected to be enthusiastic particpants in their child's education
* Activities designed to enrich our academic program, enhance school pride and just have fun!
* A dedication to the concept of continuous improvement that requires us to constantly examine our school and its offerings to insure that we are doing the very best we can for the students we serve
* A loving and accepting family atmosphere where everyone is treated "royally"
* A shared commitment to excellence!
While our goals may seem lofty, I invite you to visit Royall Elementary School and see firsthand why we are confident that they are being achieved. Our school is contributing to a better tomorrow...for our community, our country, and the world. Thank you for sharing your child with us!
Julie Smith, Principal