Carver's Vision Statement
Carver students will utilize problem solving, collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking skills to make a positive and significant impact on their future and the future of our ever changing world.
Carver's Mission Statement
The mission of Carver Elementary Magnet School is to provide our students with engaging, challenging, and authentic real-world learning experiences.
Carver's Belief Statements
We envision a school
- where all students are our top priority.
- that provides a safe, conducive, and inviting environment for learning.
- where all students receive a quality education that is meaningful and challenging.
- that will prepare students for the various job opportunities related to science, technology, engineering, math, and the arts.
- in which a partnership with administrators, teachers, support staff, parents, and the community will be maintained to promote student learning.
Carver is a great place to learn.