Homework is assigned Monday-Thursday each week.
General Homework Guidelines:
- Students will have a math worksheet to complete each night, reviewing skills taught in class that day.
- Students should read their AR book each night for at least 20 minutes.
- Students are responsible for learning their spelling words each week. The spelling test is scheduled for Thursday of each week.
- Students have four math facts tests to complete this year: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Students should be practicing math fact fluency at home.
- Please check and sign your child's agenda daily to see important homework information and test dates.