Farm to School Programs
Programs that create a culture of wellness, improve food quality and access, engage students in agriculture and nutrition education, improve eating habits and strengthen local food systems.
The Goals of the Florence 1 Farm to School Program are:
- Build the Farm to School program across Florence One Schools
- Increase local food offerings at each school.
- Increase the healthfulness of meals.
- Build a more sustainable food system.
- Provide all students with opportunities for physical engagement and interaction with the environment.
See more of The Farm at Briggs on Facebook