Pre-participation Physical Examination
- An up-to-date physical form must be on file before any student-athlete can participate in any athletic activities.
- As required by the South Carolina High School League (SCHSL) for an athlete to be eligible for participation in athletic events, physicals must be completed on or after April 1st.
- Physical Examinations can only be completed by an MD, DO, PA, or NP
- The form must be signed and dated by the examiner.
- Athletes and a legal guardian must sign and date all signature boxes on the form.