Florence County 4-H Program Volunteer Service Award Application
- The award recognizes members who have served unpaid hours of volunteer service benefitting others. Eligible service DOES NOT include donating funds, political lobbying (non-partisan voter registration is an eligible activity), religious instruction, conducting worship service, proselytizing, volunteer service performed as part of court-ordered community service or serving only family member(s).
- Citizens can only be recognized by one organization per year. If you are being recognized by another organization for the award, please let us know and we will still honor you with a 4-H Service Award.
- You may log hours that are not a direct 4-H activity but please submit a picture for documentation along with the name and contact for the organization that you provided volunteer service to.
- Please submit documentation no later than April 1. JLFC Service Award recipients will be recognized at JLFC graduation but may not receive their certificates and medallions until the Florence County 4-H Award Program.
- You may use as many log forms as needed. Please submit all forms for the year at one time. You may scan and e-mail or
mail forms to: Faith Truesdale, Florence County 4-H Agent
2685 S Irby St, Suite K
Florence, SC 29505