Interview and prepared portfolio:
- four (4) works created within the past year with at least one of these works created outside of school and without any instruction.
- Artwork must consist of one landscape, one portrait, one still life, and one that expresses your individual artistic style.
- Pieces larger than 30 by 40 inches cannot be accepted.
- Works must represent a minimum of two (2) art mediums. Samples of multimedia artwork could include pencil, pen, ink, acrylic, oil, watercolor, crayon, pastel, sculpture, ceramics, carving, or a photograph of any 3-D work. Only one (1) photograph may be included in the portfolio.
- No copyright images can be included, for example, Walt Disney or anime characters may not be used.
- Artwork should be mounted on a 3 by 4 foot tri-fold cardboard display board available at office supply stores.
- Portfolios can be picked up the day after the audition. Portfolios not picked up within a week will be discarded. Contact Amy Hinson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.