Help narrow the digital devide one household at a time.
The digital world is full of possibilities. AT&T is making it easier to connect to friends, family, and the things that matter most.
AT&T is offering low-cost wireline home Internet service to qualifying households:
- With at least one resident who participates in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and
- With an address in AT&T’s 21-state service area, at which we offer wireline home Internet service, and
- Without outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service within the last six months or outstanding debt incurred under this program.
- If you are a California resident and at least one member of your household receives Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits you also may qualify based on the same requirements that apply to SNAP participants.
Service availability and speed may vary by address. AT&T will assign you the fastest of these speed tiers available* where you live:
- 10 megabits per second, for $10 per month**
- 5 megabits per second, for $10 per month
- 3 megabits per second, for $5 per month
- 1.5 megabits per second, for $5 per month
- 768 kilobits per second, for $5 per month
If none of the above speeds are technically available at your address, unfortunately you won't be able to participate in the Access program from AT&T at this time.