The chances of us having a successful program may be in direct relationship to the ability of each player to live up to the following criteria:
- Be a good student in all of your classes.
- Be a gentleman at all times.
- Be on time to class, practice, and games.
- Be a team player...always, (everyone has a role).
- Work constantly to improve in the classroom and on the field.
- Be enthusiastic, dependable, loyal, meticulous, and cooperative.
- Be in the best possible condition...physically, mentally and morally.
- Earn the right to be on the baseball field! Hustle at all times!
- Keep your emotions under control without losing your aggressiveness.
- By no means criticize a teammate.
- Avoid being selfish, jealous, envious, or egotistical.
- Do not expect things to be given to you.
- Excuses are not tolerated. Be prepared: clothing, footwear, gear.
- Keep faith in your teammates and coaches at all times.
- Do not dog, sulk, boast, or showboat.
- Never have a reason to be sorry after the fact.
- Never be satisfied!!!
- Understand your weaknesses and work to improve them...more importantly...focus on your strengths.
- Expect to succeed in all that you do...avoid negative thoughts.
- DO YOUR BEST and DO THE RIGHT THING.
Hard work beats talent,
When talent fails, work hard…