Spanish 2 CP Moore 225B email@example.com
Students in this course will:
- begin to understand spoken Spanish at a natural pace, with a variety of regional pronunciations, in both informal (interpersonal) and formal (presentational) contexts;
- begin to develop an active vocabulary sufficient for reading short texts, such as postcards, short stories, emails, signs and instructions in Spanish without dependence on a dictionary;
- express themselves by describing, narrating, inquiring, and developing arguments in Spanish, both orally and in writing, with reasonable fluency, using different strategies in informal settings;
- perfect and extend their knowledge and use of Spanish grammar to enhance their communication skills, both written and spoken.
Midterm: 10% of Q1
Final: 20% of S2
I strongly suggest students bring the following materials to class DAILY:
- A pencil and/or a pen
- Earbuds or headphones for listening activities
- A 3-ring binder with paper and dividers
- Be on time and in your seat when the bell rings.
- Come prepared to participate
- Late work is not accepted