What is the Parent Portal?
- PowerSchool is the student information system used by all schools in South Carolina. PowerSchool is used for scheduling, taking attendance, storing grades, and more.
- PowerSchool's Parent Portal provides real-time access for parents to their child's grades, attendance, assignments, and more.
- PowerSchool is an online resource that allows you to see your student’s grades, attendance, and teacher assignments. It allows you to set up an email address to receive reports.
Who has access to the Parent Portal?
- All parents/guardians who have students in Florence School District One may have access to PowerSchool.
How do I request a username and password?
- Each school will assign all parents/guardians usernames and passwords to access PowerSchool. Please contact your child’s school.
- Parents/guardians will have to go to the school and show picture ID to have an account set up.
- Usernames and passwords will not be given over the telephone or via email to protect student information.
PowerSchool is a registered trademark of Pearson School Systems. PowerSchool, PowerTeacher and the Pearson School Systems logo are trademarks of Pearson School Systems.