Rules and Procedures
In order to insure an atmosphere for learning that benefit all students; the following rules will need to be followed by the students in art class:
- Find your seat quietly and be ready to learn.
- Stay in your assigned seat.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Look and listen when the teacher is talking.
- Use an inside voice when talking at your table.
- Respect others and their artwork.
- Take care of art materials and tools.
- No running, playing, or throwing in the art room.
- Write your name and teacher code in pencil on the back of all artwork.
- When you see the art teacher show the “time-out” sign with her hands, you should do the same and listen.
My goal is to provide your child with quality art education experiences that will have a positive impact on their lives and foster creativity. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. The school number is 664-8463. I believe we will have a “CHOMP”-tastic year!!
Mrs. Krystal Fuentes