F1S Clear Bag Policy For Athletic Events
The Florence 1 Schools Athletics Clear Bag Policy exists in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our parents, students, student-athletes, faculty, staff, game officials, and community supporters.
These are the APPROVED bags that will be allowed into our athletic events:
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags that DO NOT EXCEED 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch bags NO LARGER THAN 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle/strap)
- Medically necessary items (AFTER proper inspection at the gate)
- Diaper Bags (with an infant/toddler- after proper inspection)
These are the PROHIBITED bags that WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into our athletic events:
- Purses LARGER than a clutch bag
- Fanny Packs
- Cinch/Drawstring Bags
- Luggage of ANY kind
- Computer Bags/Camera Bags
**NOTE: Any supporter who has a prohibited bag will be asked to return the bag to their vehicle BEFORE being allowed into an athletic event.**
A PRINTABLE COPY OF THE POLICY IS AVAILABLE BELOW.