Welcome to Delmae Heights Elementary School!
The Mission of Delmae Elementary School is Students first!
All students will be highly motivated, successful, and responsible citizens of an ever-changing society.
Delmae Elementary School is a place where “Kids and Character Count” and “Success is Achieved through Innovation”.
- Learning is a continuous lifelong process and all children can succeed.
- Every child deserves an equal educational opportunity and the right to learn without interference in a safe, comfortable and stimulating environment.
- Instruction focused on standards and driven by data promote high levels of achievement.
- Differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students is critical to student success.
- Rigorous and research-based student centered lessons and activities prepare students for the 21st Century.
- Increased opportunities for project-based and problem solving learning provide collaboration, critical thinking, and effective communication.
- Opportunities to incorporate technology into daily instruction enhance the learning experience.
- Professional Development focused on rigor and data are important for student development and staff support.
- School Home and Community Partnerships are a key to enhancing student achievement and meeting the individual needs of students.
- Instructional programs that extend beyond basic basal instruction are important to helping students grow in all areas.
- Opportunities for extra-curricular activities that extend beyond the school day increase student achievement and allow students a well-rounded experience.
- Opportunities to participate in both STEM and STEAM focused learning opportunities are integral in preparing students for the 21st Century.
- Celebrating the diversity of our students and staff enhances the learning environment and supports the building of relationships.
Delmae Heights Elementary School prides itself on being a place where “Kids and Character Count!" Our staff strives for academic excellence for all students through a program of instructional excellence which includes both staff development for teachers, and classroom instruction in the areas of ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, STEAM and the Related Arts.
“Place Where Kids and Character Count!”
Roy Ann Jolley, Principal
Principal: Roy Ann Jolley
Hours: 7:45 AM - 2:15PM
Mascot: Delmae Dawgs
Colors: Blue and Green
Delmae is an AdvancEd certified STEM School!